You fly from Bogota to San José del Guaviare. From here you take the horses to go over the old route of the ´Conquistadores´ to the Posadas Ecoturisticas Playa Guio´. In the afternoon we have an ecological walk to Laguna Negra where you take a short boat tour. You spend the night in the Posadas
Today there are several destinations to visit in La Lindosa. In the morning you go to ´Ciudad de Piedra´, ´Puerto de Orion´ and ´Los Tuneles´. In the afternoon you can take a refreshing dive at ´Pozos Naturales´ before you head back to the cabañas for the night.
In the morning you will go to the waterfall Las Delicias, which will be a sturdy walk. Once you arrive there is also the possibility to do a rappel from the waterfall (not included). After that you will visit ´Ciudad Perdida. In the afternoon you get back at the Posadas where you will meet the local Shaman in the evening. He can tell you more about the customs and traditions of the local Indians.
By boat you go over the Guaviare river back to San José. There you have a transfer to the airport to fly back to Bogota.
Price is on request
- National flights Bogota – San José del Guaviare – Bogota
- Transport by boat, car and horse as mentioned in the program
- 3 nights in Posadas Ecoturisticas including breakfast and dinner
- Activities as mentioned in the program
- Guide from DE UNA Colombia tours
- Meals not mentioned in the program*
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
It is possible to stop in a restaurant to have lunch or you prepare your lunch within a Banana leave to you are able to take it with you.
- Rappel at waterfall Las Delicias
- Other activities (sport fishing, boat trips etc.)
- Extra nights
- Transport over land and river instead of a national flight
- Hotel in san José instead of Posadas Ecoturisticas
- Combining the destination with other destiantions (e.g. Caño Cristales)